Joseph Eid, MD
Chief Medical Officer
Dr. Eid is a physician, board certified in Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Internal Medicine. He has clinical and research expertise in solid tumors, benign and malignant hematology, including sickle cell disease, hemophilia and bleeding disorders, bone marrow transplantation, and CAR-T cell therapy. Dr. Eid is a pharmaceutical executive with over 25 years proven expertise in people and portfolio management, planning, designing, and executing Phase I to IV clinical trials, and building and managing Clinical Development and Medical Affairs teams and strategies.
He has also been involved in several merger and acquisitions, and managed teams and programs integrations. He has successfully designed and implemented Clinical Development (early and late assets), Medical Affairs, and life cycle management plans, for pharmaceutical products (including Cytotoxic Agents, Monoclonal Antibodies, Immuno-Oncology Agents, Antibody-Drug Conjugates, CAR-T Cell Therapies, etc.).
Some other aspects of Dr Eid’s experience include:
- Efficiently built and led Global Clinical Development and Global Medical Affairs teams in different organizations.
- Demonstrated outstanding capability in strategic planning for product development, long-range project strategies, and development of contingency plans.
- Successfully led accelerated approval of pharmaceutical agents by “thinking outside the box” approach.
- Successfully managed FDA, EMA and other Health Authorities meetings and interactions.
- Successfully led and participated in INDs, NDAs, and BLAs submissions, launches, and post launch strategic plans and executions activities.
- Managed and executed flawlessly on projects and budgets.
- Developed excellent network of clinical and scientific thought leaders in academic and community settings.
- Regularly invited to regional and international medical events as keynote speaker or moderator.